Once again...sorry for the coupon post. Mom and I just got back from Albertsons and tried this great deal and it worked! Here is how you do it:
Throw all these items in your cart, then head to the checkout. Separate your items with a bar and do it in 3 different transactions.
1. Buy 10 Marie Calendars frozen meals they are on sale 2/$4 (Cost is $21.20)
* A $10 dollar off coupon will be handed to you with your receipt
2. Buy 5 boxes of Post cereal they are on sale for $1.99 ea (Cost is $10.45, but use your coupon and your total will be .55 CENTS!)
*When you check out here you will get a $5 gift card coupon
4. Buy a $5 gift card to Albertsons with your coupon
3. Next buy one sara lee pie and get one free. Also buy one breyer ice cream and get one free. (Cost is $6.78, but use your gift card and total will be $1.78)
So overall you receive 10 frozen dinners, 5 boxes of cereal, 2 ice creams, and 2 pies for a grand total of...$23.53
Without ANY coupons this would have cost you $72.17!
AMAZING!!! If any of you ever stumble on these fun deals id love to know! Ive been addicted to bargain grocery shopping for a little while now ever since seeing the coupon mom on oprah!