Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For every mom with a kid in diapers!

Albertsons is doing a deal right now that is too great to keep a secret. And I know a lot of you dont read the coupon blog, so I thought Id better post it on here as well. Right now you can buy $3o worth of any size of PAMPERS diapers OR wipes....and get back $20 in register rewards (the coupons that spits out when your receipt prints). You can also use coupons (one per item) and Albertsons will DOUBLE the coupon value (up to $1) of 3 of your coupons per transaction. I got 240 diapers today for $30. I spent a little more than I should have because I didnt have any pampers coupons. But I bought A bunch on ebay so I will be returning shortly for an even better deal!!!

Along with the diaper deal they are doing $30 of various grocery items with a $15 Register Reward coupon spit out. Just head to your nearest store and grab a circular flyer thing at the door. Remember to use your coupons too, and double the 3 that you can!!! Check out, get your free money, and check out again with your free stuff!!!!

$Happy Shopping$

6 comments:

Julia said...

Is it a specific day they will double 3 coupons under $1 or any day? I'm totally going tomorrow night! Thanks for the tip!!!

Sherry said...

Yea! Let's go out again on Monday! I've got all my coupons arranged and am ready to go :) I'm getting the hang of this $aving thing and love it :)

Amanda said...

It makes me feel better that I didn't post that about mona lisa for no reason... you will have to come on a thursday. That is the only day I am working right now.

Anna Beal said...

I am trying to figure out exactly how this diaper thing is supposed to work. I may need to call you.

Sol said...

how long does the diaper rebate last, do you know?

Heather and Dave said...

Thanks Christy! I am now a Pampers mama, no more huggies for miss molly for awhile. I really like them too, they seem super comfy for her. Thanks for the tip, the deal on diapers and wipes was TOO good to pass up! ps-There is a code inside the pampers diapers packs (since I bought quite a few) you can register that code at pampers.com and they convert into points to use for target gift cards and other things...just a thought if you have lots! May as well use the points! And btw, yes, I think you would have made a FABULOUS Bella ;)