Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kittens Kittens Kittens



So I have these two adorable kittens for sale and they need to find homes ASAP. As you can see they are the cutest things you've ever seen. There is one boy and one girl left, and they are both sweet and completely childproof. They have been mauled to death by a 5, 4, and 2 year old - so everyone out there looking for a new pet for your kids - these cats are perfect. They are litter box trained and have been dewormed (just as a precaution). They are about 10 weeks old andready to go! Their brother is being driven to Utah sometime later this month, so if you need a delivery to the utah area (or anywhere along the way) we can make that happen. These are a rarer breed of persian called "DOLL FACE" which means they dont have the extreme eyes or flat faces. Both parents are pure bred but are not CFA registered because the previous owners did not want to pay the added expense - so unfortunatelythe kittens are not papered. Anyway, shoot me an email if you or anyone you know is interested in these sweet little kitties.

7 comments:

The Woodlands said...

Are those gorgeous babies the byproduct of the BEAUTIFUL MOSES!!! I can see a "DOLL FACE" resemblance...
How is Idaho my lovely girl?? If I buy in to your adopt-a-kitten program will they be hand-delivered by a memebr of the Beal Family (preferably YOU)??
P.S. I think it's cute how your main wedding pic mirrors the pic of you and Gabe that's in the margins of your page...apparently you guys "fit" well that way?
Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, it's not a very smart or safe idea to use a public blog to advertise kittens for sale or "help wanted". Plus, if you're going to share that you're LDS on your blog and then make inappropriate comments about sex, you should really make your blog private so people don't think all Latter-day Saints share your values. Because most of us don't. The purpose of most blogs is to share your family and pictures with friends and family, not to post private information about your personal life and marriage.

Unknown said...

Im leaving this comment up because we thought it was SO DAMN FUNNY! Who is reading my blog uninvited and leaving RIDICULOUS comments??? Too funny. Apparently thanks to my blog im leading millions of mormons astray and helping kittens and babies to be killed in the night! Im pretty amazing.

Well im glad I can entertain some pathetic bored housewife out there, who stalks my page.

kkrich said...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoo. man that gave dave and i a good laugh. wow.

Darci said...

I just stumbled across your blog by going from my blog to a friends and so on. I just wanted to say that your kittens are adorable. I would love to have them if my husband liked kittens:) Good luck finding them a home.
darci in southern utah

Designing Woman said...

Oh my Goodness! This is the FUNNEST thing i have seen in a very long time! I always knew you lead me astray, but I didn't know that you had that same effect on "anonymous" people (j/k of course). Who knew that kittens were so dangerous?! HILARIOUS!
I'm just we're all clear on what the "real purpose" of a blog is.....HA HA HA HA

Designing Woman said...

OH!!! I forgot something else I loved...I'm going to need this "anonymous" not to come on other peoples blog's and judge them, and state that they're Mormon. I wouldn't want my non-lds friends thinking "most of us" are THAT way :),,,