Friday, February 15, 2008

The Dark Room Upstairs





So here is the sad truth about what its really like living here in Boise at my parents house. My genious brother brought home a little video game called GUITAR HERO. And it has slowly taken over our lives. After dinner, looks are exchanged. And sometimes, without even saying a word, we all end up upstairs in the media room. We are like moths drawn to the flame. Even my parents (who are generally quiet observing types) get caught up in the music and sometimes even reach for an instrument or two. We started with only two guitars, then added the drums, and the need for vocals. We became an overnight sensation within our own home. It was like a musical miracle if you will. Like the Osmonds. Only- The Crandalls.
.
Curt and Jeremy in the zone. Please enjoy my brother's robotic stare

Gabe singing his little heart out to a 'Killers' song

The 'Band'

5 comments:

Amber said...

Isn't that game fun!!! I got it for Dan for Christmas and it is probably our favorite thing to do when we have a spare minute!!! Love the picture of Gabe singing! He is really into it, lol!

stadia said...

I got to thinking what if we got them all long haired wigs, a few fake tattoos.......

Jamie said...

I love that boys think it is ok to play this game sitting down. Real rockers STAND with guitars, guys! (But don't tell my brother that, either)

kkrich said...

don't be ashamed. my family back in lancaster are guitar-hero freaks.

at least you have found something to pass the time!

Erin said...

and for the record....i never knew you had brothers...I seriously thought you only had sisters. you learn something new everyday.