Tuesday, June 3, 2008

* Blessing Day For Lila *

Family picture outside the church. For all you people who have been demanding hideous 'belly pics' of me, this is your chance!



Lila looking all chubby and amish in her blessing dress. * Please note the adorable bracelet from Aunt Christy.

Gabe went missing...and then we found him. With the baby of course. Sneaky sneaky .
Jayna and I trying to get a smile out of naked Lila. Isnt she the cutest chubby baby you have ever seen? It was hard to hold her over my giant stomach! (dont worry, its much bigger when im not sitting down!)

The really sad part of this whole experience was that Gabe and I were 45 minutes late to the blessing. How do you ask - does someone miss 12:00 CHURCH? Well, apparently all of the annoyingly athletic people in Idaho decided to do some sort of iron man race right through the most important streets in Boise. I couldnt contain my rage at the all the stupid police officers standing next to the barricades as the minutes ticked on and on...and we couldnt get off the freeway!We got re routed all over the place and finally arrived at church 15 minutes before it ended.

stupid athletes.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Yay! You look so cute! Why you gotta wear black though so I can't see it very well. Ah well... I guess I will take what I can get. Thanks for the prego pic!!! You look oh so adorable!!! :)

The Cannons said...

Lila is the most beautiful baby. I really like that maternity dress too, super cute. BTW I noticed a while ago that you dyed your hair back dark and it looks really good.
Mitzi

jayna said...

It was so tragic you guys missed. But bringing beautiful sparkle light jewelry helps us forgive you. P.S. you are still a tiny prego lady no matter what you or your cankles think.

Diana & CJ said...

The bracelet is adorable. You've always had good taste. Next baby blessing will be yours.

HunnyHull said...

You look beautiful! I am so excited for you. Having a baby is amazing. You are going to have so much fun!