Thursday, April 30, 2009

Voila!

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!

Apparently my hiatus was shortlived.

Thanks to Jayna from Friend of A Friend (who just so happens to be MY sister...) My blog is an assault to your eyes no longer.
I asked her to build me a 'wishful thinking' header - and I think she did a pretty dang good job! Dont be sad, you too can have a custom one of a kind blog....for a very small fee. (And I do mean small, she is a friend of a friend after all.)

Go Here to see what magic she can do for you.
And get ready to rekindle your Beal blog romance...I feel some posts coming on!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore your blog but you linked to Jayna's wrong! Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Brittany said...

So funny. I love it!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Man! You're blog is extremely sexy now.
I am so jealous.

Anna Beal said...

What? No friends??? No archives?? :) I'm sure your working on it. Love the header..and your title!! Love IT!

The Cannons said...

So funny, so cute, so Christy.
Mitzi

Sherry said...

I LOVE it!!!
I'll have to have her make me one too :)

megan&steve said...

Your header is really cute. Jayna is creative & artsy!

Jennifer said...

Jayna really outdid herself on this one. It's perfection!

Erin said...

LOVE IT!!! my blog is so blah all the time. But im not computer savie at all so mine stays very generic.

Shelley said...

What a cute header! I love it! :) You guys are totally the "perfect" family. ;)

Diana said...

Your header is off the chain