Monday, April 27, 2009

R.I.P.

I feel like I should post an R.I.P. on this blog. So sorry it hasn't been updated forever, and even worse, my posts lack any sort of entertaining content. I've become boring. And the coupon blog has most definitely zapped away any free time previously spent leisurely blogging around. 

With that said, here are some pictures of my creeping scooty little chubb. She is as spicy as ever and days away from learning how to maneuver her sausage legs into actual crawling. We will mourn the loss of our uncoordinated immobile baby. Gone are the days of "you wait here on the bed..ill be right back". Its nothing but patty cakes and bye byes, along with biting and tantrums. (5 teeth and more on the way!)


Oh she melts my heart! I wish you could all hear her SCREAMS of delight. Shes such a funny little thing! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the earrings! Yes, she is adorable!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I am so happy that you pierced her ears! She looks so cute. And, I LOVE her beautiful big brown eyes. What a DOLL!

Darcie said...

These are really adorable pics of her! She is growing up.... crawling soon?!!! We miss all 3 of you guys

Designing Woman said...

You are NOT boring...even with a brief absence your blog is still one of the most entertaining. Brigitte is adorable...i love seeing the pics, keep'm comin'!

johnandcourtney said...

What a sweetheart! I have missed reading you blog, but I know what you mean when you say you dont have time...I havent even had time to call you back yet. I promise I will this week. Miss you! BTW- Bella has the same dress Brigitte is wearing in those pic, gotta love Target!

Anna Beal said...

She is darling! Love the chubbs :)

Jana said...

Brigitte definitely qualifies as entertaining content - she is so darling!

Erin said...

you are not boring. SHe is so freakin cute!!!!! Love it.

Diana said...

I love the little sausage legs, I wish they would never go away. Crazy about her teeth. Nessa still only has TWO! She's already 13 1/2 mths. Her dr. said she's just a late bloomer but I'm starting worry me a little. I've never known of any other 1 yr olds with only two teeth. It's nuts i tell ya.

Shelley said...

You just wait,..she'll be talking and walking in no time! -I'm loving the new coupon blog by the way! :)