Saturday, February 13, 2010

If you arent gabe....

This will bore you :)

But to my sweet husband who is upstairs painting the nursery, who is taking me to dinner, who brought me flowers yesterday, who got up early with Brigitte this morning,  who lets me sleep with a 200 degree electric blanket, who eats frozen pizza every sunday instead of pot roast, who watches "waitress" a thousand times because its my favorite, who takes brigitte outside so she doesnt turn into boo radley, who mops, does dishes, who takes my boots off because I cant really reach them anymore....who does pretty much everything lately....

Thank You. I Still love you just as much as the old days. 

3 comments:

Jana said...

So, is it creepy that, even though I am indeed not Gabe, I wasn't bored at all? What a great guy he is! Also, you're gorgeous :).

Amber said...

Gag... haha j/k. That's sweet! You guys are perfect for each other!

kecia said...

i wasn't bored either! I loved every picture! You are such a gorgeous couple!