Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful.

I am Thankful for the little Pilgrims that came to the feast. 




Thankful for Dar, Brad, Zach, Mitch, And Taylor - who risked their lives to travel from Utah in order to visit us!

Thankful that Gabe and Curtis spent 100 hours of their lives doing a puzzle of Portland. 

Thankful that even though Spencer cut his first tooth this week, he was still as happy and squeezable as ever!

 Thankful for my sister-in law Kallie, who slaved away with me to produce our wonderfully unnecessary over the top Holiday experience! And my mom for providing some of the main dishes that I was sure I would ruin if I tried!
(NOT thankful that I did not have time to fix my hair on Thanksgiving day....)


EXTREMELY Thankful for the extra 3 pounds this baby gave me.



And lastly, I am thankful that my Turkey was 23 pounds of deliciousness. And that only the yams and the stuffing caught on fire. Thanks to everyone for helping me have the best Thanksgiving ever. It was wonderful. And I never want to be in charge again. 

8 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

wow. i am super impressed that you pulled off hosting. that is a BIG job. you go girlie :)
the turkey looked yum yum!! and i love your decorations! glad you had a fun holiday :)

xoxo

Shelley Beal said...

Fabulous pictures!

Trisha said...

Looks like lots of fun! I have not been in charge of Thanksgiving yet, and am praying it never happens unless it is just my small family. Way to go!

The Cannons said...

Everything looked great!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

How fun! You got to host!!!! happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!!! NO, I didn't have a pattern, I just looked up lots of pictures online of Buzz and tried to do my best:)Hope you have a great Holiday season!!!

Darcie said...

woot woot for the Christy! i'm so proud of you, little miss homemaker. i don't think i'm ready to handle the stress of hosting thanksgiving on my own. serious accomplishent :)
and i can't believe that spencer is crawling. he's looking so grown up!

jayna said...

It was reallly lovely! Thanks again for everything!

Alisa said...

Looks amazing! You can e-mail me at alisamay@yahoo.com or call me anytime. Jay has my number. I'm excited to hear about your ventures!