Push Presents Revealed (Gabe are you reading along?)
- Rachel Zoe got a 10 carat Neil Lane diamond ring for pushing out her son Skylar Morrison
- Tori Spelling got a $1500 Balenciaga Giant Arena Bag for having son LiaM
- Sarah jessica Parker got a $6,000 charm bracelet after the birth of their son James Wilke.
- Mariah Carey got a $12,000 necklace studded with diamonds and pink sapphires and engraved with her twins’ names, Moroccan and Monroe.
- Jenniffer Garner got a diamond ring after the birth of her first daughter Violet. (which she consequently dropped down the blender...explain that to me please?)
- Liev Schrieber gave Naomi a platinum and diamond locket when their son Alexander was born.
- Tom gave Katie an 18k Cartier gold bracelet after Suri was born
- Jlo apparently got a $300,000 canary diamond ring AND a $2.5 million dollar pair of earrings after her twins Max and Emme were born. I hope she gets to keep them in the divorce! (the jewelry not the kids - I assume she will keep the children!)
- Even though she paid another woman to PUSH out her second daughter, Nicole Kidman still got a 120k emerald and diamond cross from hubby Keith.
- Helena Bonham Carter - never one to stir up jealousy.... got 4 pairs of biker boots from her hubby after the birth of her daughter Nell. I really don't get it. The name Nell OR the boots. But then again I really dont get HER. See photo
So you see, asking for a teensy tiny measley little present like an Ipad really isnt THAT big of a deal! I asked Gabe what he thought an acceptable sum of money would be to spend on a push present. And after 20 seconds of confused silence I defined what "Push Present" meant....and he calmly replied with a shrug:
So there you have it. Apparently my pelvic floor is worth less than a hundred bucks.
(* I was actually pleasantly surprised at this amount. Its enough for a new pair of postpartum jeans! Ill take it!)