Nichole came up with some interesting personal facts, and then kindly tagged me to do the same. Im supposed to come up with 6 Remarkable things about myself, and since Im an over-sharer by nature, there isnt really much I can think of that is remotely entertaining or original. I will do my best...sorry if this is disappointing.
1. I LOVE to sew. And no, Im not good at it. Forget zippers, sleeves, or anything except baby blankets/squares for that matter. I have long wanted to take a sewing class, but alas...I have no sewing machine. My secret dream is to design and sew my own clothes. Maybe ill do a project and post the sad results.
2. Gabe just told me to post that Im an EXCELLENT mother. Direct quote: "Honey you ARE! Brigitte is always dressed SO CUTE!" So there it is, apparently all it takes to be the worlds best mom, is the ability to snap a onesie.
3. I cant wear flats. I love them, they are adorable, they make my legs look like shorty tree trunks.
4. I want to adopt MOST of my children.
5. There are very few things in life that cant be cured with TV shows on DVD and a bag of trolli sour gummy beans. This combination has gotten me through my lowest lows. If you cant get your hands on a new pair of jeans or a new haircut - its the next best thing. I highly recommend it.
6. I talk way too much. This is only remarkable because I find it shocking that anyone can tolerate my friendship. Thanks you guys :)
* I tag: Shelley Beal, Sherry Crandall, Sarah Aller (only because I bet you HATE these!), Emily B, Megan Nasman, Larissa, Casey Vehar, and Chelsey MacFarland.
CMON GIRLS! TELL ME SOMETHING REMARKABLE!!