If you are breastfeeding exclusively like I am, but you still get billions of baby formula coupons in the mail like I do - and you dont want to throw them away because its free money....here is what you can do to get free groceries with them:
1. Total the amount you have in coupons (lets say $40 like my picture, thats 8 coupons)
2. Go to the baby food aisle and throw 8 of the smallest/cheapest cans they have in your cart (Fred meyer sells tiny cans of condensed liquid formula for around $4.50 ea but im sure you can find even cheaper ones at walmart)
3. The total cost of your formula will be $36.00
4. Now you have $4 free to spend on whatever else you want!
5. Throw the extra items in your cart (Like two boxes of wipes) and head to the check out
6. The checker scans all your items and you hand in the coupons and VIOLA - you owe NOTHING!
Then I suggest selling the cans of formula on craigslist. Even if you sell them for $1 each (thats $8 free to you) you get money for free and help out a mom who would have had to pay a lot more at the store!
You can sign up for free formula coupons at the enfamil, good start, and similac websites. I get at least 4 coupons a month from various brands. And sometimes they send me checks for up to $11.00 off - SCORE!
Here is a link to help you to sign up for all 3: