Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome Discount Queens!

I am so excited to introduce to all of you a new blog I am contributing to called 


So come one, come all! And enjoy the daily updates from a variety of talented girls around the city who are working hard to find you the best deals and teach you how to make the most of your coupons! 

                                         
A special thanks to Jayna my talented sister who designed our header and button. They are quite stunning if I do say so myself! 


And another special thanks to all our authors who are out there finding great deals to post! We would be broke and sad without you!






So pass the word to your savings-obsessed friends! Add our button to your sidebar (if you feel so inclined!) so you can have one click access to the site!  

And sign up as a follower if you just can't get enough! We love and welcome your input and visits! Please help us in our efforts to help each other in our quest to save all the money we can! 

You too can become a Discount Queen! If you are obsessed with finding and sharing deals like we are and want to be an active contributor to the site, please email me and I can induct you into our royal family of authors!

We look forward to seeing and hearing from all you savvy shoppers out there!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

very relieved...it has been killing me not to follow KCL. I am so glad you guys started a new one!

Anna Beal said...

Love the new Blog! I'm not a big coupon person because I just don't have the patience and don't "get it" half the time. I was pretty disappointed when they were giving "classes" and then charging so much to attend them. I thought that was shady. Anyhow, I will get my Pizza tonight! Thanks for the tip!

Brittany said...

Hey Christy- You're blog looks really cute! Jayna did a great job on the banner!

jayna said...

I don't know where you found that picture of me, but I have a suspicion that you had to crop a weird-faced child out of it.

Good luck Discount Queen!

The Cannons said...

Your button is so cute. I don't know if I know how to put one on my blog. Jayna did a good job.
Mitzi