I do think she is looking more and more like me and less and less like Gabe. But she is acting like a whole new person altogether - we dont know where her sass comes from! She is WILD and yet - so sweet and VERY attached to me lately which makes me worry about the transition with baby coming up. I hope she can bond a little more with dad and get used to him being her slave while I am out of comission!
Fun things going on in Brigitte's life right now:
- She can count up to 15 (she gets stuck on a few, but she will carry on if you prompt her)
- She can recognize and say her alphabet letters (thanks to a computer game she became obsessed with as an infant we discovered one day she knew all her letters. its amazing!)
- She will repeat ANYTHING you tell her to. This is hilarious because she sometimes just goes on a tangent repeating stuff she has just heard. I desperately need to tape her saying things. She has the cutest little voice!
- She can diaper and cream her dolls - all by herself. I learned this one day when I discovered her and 'brother' covered in desitin.
Some of her favorite phrases:
- Oh Dear! Wha Happened???
- oh nooooo, its broken!
- Whered it go?
- no, my turn (this is very popular with her. apparently its ALWAYS her turn)
- Wheres the mote? (remote)
- I crying, I sad. (along with fake or real tears)
- So soft (and she pats your hair)
There are a million other things I need to document but Its way more fun to watch her on video than read my interpretation of her. Another thing to add to my 'before baby comes' list!