Friday, July 9, 2010

A dream come true



Welll..... just in case anyone still reads my blog...... I thought Id put a post up about my new adventure. Ive signed up to be a rep for VAULT denim. Have you heard of it? Its so great.

As a general rule I despise product 'parties'. You show up and always have to buy an overpriced pity item so your friend can make her commission. I never need the item, I just end up buying it kind of as a favor. I bet you have to.

Thats why this is so lovely. I love pants. I pay a lot for nice pants. I HATE walking into the buckle and being swarmed with sales flies. Thus my prayers were answered and Vault Denim flew into my hands.

True Religion. Hudson. paper Denim Cloth, AG. Joes. the list goes on and on. Here in Boise we have limited access to these brands and they retail well into the $150 - $250 range. So imagine my disbelief and shock when I learned that Vault has all these brands - and NOTHING over $88!

I have an open house coming up on this wednesday (the 14th) from 10-noon. Its my grand opening if you will. I would love it if you wanted to come and try on some cute stylin capris, shorts, jeans, or even if you want to buy your hubby a pair from the mens line.

 I just wanted cute jeans for myself for cheap so I thought Id pass along my insider tip! This company is just getting started and wanting to open up more cities (San Diego girls - any takers?) So if you want any info on it Id be happy to tell you all about the business side.

Free Pants Anyone? Host a party for me and you get free jeans.
Are you a junkie like me? Become a rep and get all the jeans you want.

Al I know is my husband shouted HALLELUJAH when I told him I would no longer be buying jeans at the mall. Join me wont you?

12 comments:

Julia said...

hmm... sounds interesting! i'd definately hit up your party if it wasn't 7 hours away..

Kristy said...

I am really going to be needing some jeans in a couple months. Since I live in Cali, could I just order them from you? Are they this seasons styles or previous seasons? Not that it matters. I just want jeans! Love that you're doing this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy its Jodi (from high school). I would LOVE some information about how i could get started here in Dallas. Shoot me an email. JodiDMcCauley@gmail.com

talk to you soon!

Sherry said...

wish I could be there - I do NEED some new jeans - something other than my Walmart ones :) maybe you can pick me out some - you know with a very high rise - if they have such a thing.... but as you know I will miss your lovely party because I will be at PAUL's concert! I will definitely be at your next party!

Maren said...

I love this. I SO wish I could come. But then again I might just be depressed because I don't want to buy any pants in the size that currently fits...

Erin said...

i wish i lived closer for just one day.....

Anna Beal said...

I so wish I were not large with child...maybe I can get me some this fall or winter...either way, I've got tons of very curious friends, so you may just be having a party here in Kuna somtime.

Julia said...

Hey call me if you want to do a pants party.. its short notice but I can probably get some girls to come!

Angela Henderson said...

I dont mean to blog stock you but I noticed your last name on Nicole H. Blog so I clicked and I new your hubby back in the day! Beal is not that common of a last name.
I am friends with heather Gossel!
Anyhow, I am interested in being a rep. Can you give me some info on it. my email is daymakerangela@yahoo.com my name is angela henderson

Your family is so cute!!!

Stephen & Kendra said...

So Christy, this is Kendra. I am doing a party with you this week. So I sneaked a peek at your blog from Anna's, and I must say you are ADORABLE! I read a lot of posts and you are funny too! I am really excited to meet you now. Anywho, have a good day! -Kendra

Beta said...

I just signed up with Vault Denim in Indiana...I would love to hear how you are doing with it. I am excited and hope I can find success with this business. If you happen to have a moment please let me know how you have come along with your business.

Beta said...

I just signed up with Vault Denim in Indiana...I would love to hear how you are doing with it. I am excited and hope I can find success with this business. If you happen to have a moment please let me know how you have come along with your business.