Im having a baby on Friday! Woo hoo!
I went in to the Dr. yesterday and he laughed because the baby is actually MORE breech than it was a few days ago. How is it possible that it traveled NORTH instead of SOUTH? It is SO high up that there is ZERO dilation or effacement, and its head is completely lodged up under my ribcage.
So, the plan is 6 am friday morning they will try to rotate the baby. If it doesnt work, I am scheduled for a 7:30 am C-Section. If by some miracle it DOES work, then I might try to be induced. Which again, was not my original plan, but hey - all bets are off now. Dr west warned me an induction might not even work because we are starting at ZERO progress, but we decided the risk of the baby turning back to breech was enough to just opt to get the ball rolling and see what happens.
In the mean time I am spending some quality time with my chiropractor to see if we can get the baby to turn on its own. I still have hope that maybe on friday the baby will be head down and we can skip that whole turn your insides around procedure that is less than pleasant!
We'll see. Im really over any sort of "birth plan" . We've moved straight passed that and on to the 'whatever plan'. As long as I get a baby out of it Im in good shape!
See ya next time when we unveil mystery baby #3!